• Take the Atlanta Falcons (+6.5): They're not world-beaters, but they don’t deserve to be massive underdogs to a non-elite team in the Cincinnati Bengals.
• Bet the New York Jets (+3.5): While the Jets and Broncos are somewhat similar, the Jets boast the edge in a few facets that should be the difference in Week 7.
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
Editor's Note: Betting lines are accurate as of post-Sunday Night Football.
Atlanta Falcons (+6.5) @ Cincinnati Bengals
Why to bet:
• The Falcons are undefeated against the spread this season. They rank sixth in early-down expected points added (EPA) per play, and while they certainly are not world-beaters, they don’t deserve to be massive underdogs to non-elite teams.
• The Bengals' interior offensive line remains poor, which bodes well for Falcons interior defender Grady Jarrett. No member of the Bengals' offensive line has a PFF grade above 64.0. Jarrett, meanwhile, sports a 78.4 PFF grade that ranks 17th among defensive tackles.
Why to be wary:
• The Falcons are still the Falcons, and Marcus Mariota is not the model of consistency. While he played well against a banged-up San Francisco 49ers defense at home, the Bengals have the firepower at home to require him to throw and put up points.