Ahead of their World Cup opener, we highlight one grade or stat for every player on the team.
Ethan Horvath, Luton Town
- 63.6 shot-stopping grade, 12th among the 18 EFL Championship goalkeepers who have faced 50 or more shots this season.
Sean Johnson, New York City FC
- 70.7 shot-stopping grade, ninth among MLS goalkeepers who faced at least 50 shots this season. Johnson saved 66.1% of the shots on target he faced in 2022, 17th among keepers who faced 50 or more shots.
Matt Turner, Arsenal
- Saved 50.0% of the shots on target he faced in five MLS games before moving to Arsenal. Turner does have three clean sheets from four appearances in the Europa League, but we currently do not collect data for that competition.
Cameron Carter-Vickers, Celtic
- Carter-Vickers has started 13 games for Celtic this season. However, we currently do not collect data for this league.
Sergiño Dest, AC Milan
- 71.9 dribbling grade, ninth among Serie A full backs through the first half of the season. He has completed eight of the 14 dribbles he has attempted.
Aaron Long, New York Red Bulls
- 80.2 aerial duel grade, 15th among MLS center-backs who were involved in at least 80 aerial duels. He won 59.8% of the aerial duels he was involved in, 36th among all qualifying MLS players over the season.
Shaq Moore, Nashville SC
- Successfully defended 50.0% of the dribbles he faced this season, 17th among all qualifying MLS players. He faced 23 dribbles in total and produced an 82.5 PFF grade in that regard.
Tim Ream, Fulham
- 80.3 aerial duel grade, 13th among all Premier League central defenders to be involved in at least 50 aerial duels. He has won 37 of the 63 (58.7%) of the aerial duels he has been involved in so far this season.
Antonee Robinson, Fulham
- 85.5 dribble-defense grade, third among all Premier League players so far this season. He has successfully defended 10 of the 18 dribbles he has faced as the Premier League reaches its break for the World Cup.
Joe Scally, Borussia Mönchengladbach
- 75.7 dribbling grade, fourth among all full backs Bundesliga so far this season. He has completed 10 of the 16 dribbles he has attempted as the Bundesliga breaks for the World Cup.
DeAndre Yedlin, Inter Miami CF
- 81.4 crossing grade, fifth among MLS full backs this season. In all, 22.2% of the crosses he attempted found a player from his team during the MLS regular season.
Walker Zimmerman, Nashville SC
- 82.4 aerial duel grade, 10th among MLS center-backs who were involved in at least 80 aerial duels. He also earned a 78.8 shooting grade, the best mark among MLS center-backs this season, making him a potential aerial threat at set pieces.
Brenden Aaronson, Leeds United
- Aaronson has generated 643 total pressures so far this season, fourth among all players in the Premier League. In total, 164 of those pressures have come on one-touch possessions for his opponents, the second most one-touch pressures in the league at this point in the season.
Kellyn Acosta, LAFC
- Committed 1.5 fouls per 90 minutes, tied for 60th among 112 MLS midfielders to play at least 1,000 minutes this season. Over the course of the campaign, he committed just 46 fouls and received eight yellow cards.
Tyler Adams, Leeds United
- 85.6 challenge grade, sixth among all players in the Premier League so far this season. Adams has won 51.4% of the aerial duels, 47.7% of 50-50s, 45.5% of tackles and 44.4% of dribbles he has been involved in.
Luca de la Torre, Celta Vigo
- The Celta Vigo midfielder has played just 50 min La Liga so far this season but has completed 30 of his 32 pass attempts, including three line-breaking passes.
Weston McKennie, Juventus
- McKennie has committed 1.4 fouls per 90 minutes, tied for 110th among the 218 Serie A players who have played at least 700 minutes so far this season. He has received six warnings but no yellow or red cards to this point.
Yunus Musah, Valencia
- Yunus Musah has produced a passing grade of 62.7 so far this season, 58th among La Liga midfielders. He has completed 13 of the 20 line-breaking passes he has attempted.
Cristian Roldan, Seattle Sounders
- 81.1 passing grade, 42nd in MLS this season. He completed 91 of the 114 line-breaking passes he attempted throughout the regular season.
Jesús Ferreira, FC Dallas
- 90.3 shooting grade, second among all MLS players this season. Eleven of his shots were deemed to be unsaveable, tied for third over the regular season.
Jordan Morris, Seattle Sounders
- 72.6 crossing grade, 33rd among wingers/attacking midfielders in MLS in 2022, with five of his 39 crosses finding a teammate.
Christian Pulisic, Chelsea
- 66.3 dribbling grade, 18th among Premier League wingers and attacking midfielders who have attempted 20 or more dribbles this year. He has successfully completed half of the 22 dribbles he has attempted.
Gio Reyna, Borussia Dortmund
- 72.4 shooting grade and 70.7 crossing grade, both on relatively small samples. Reyna has attempted just six shots and 14 crosses so far this season but has performed relatively well in both areas. He has two goals to his name.
Josh Sargent, Norwich City
- Sargent has scored nine goals in 19 games this year, and his 84.9 shooting grade is second among forwards in the EFL Championship.
Tim Weah, Lille
- Tim Weah has completed 79.8% of his passes, 36th among forwards and wingers/attacking midfielders in Ligue 1 this season.
Haji Wright, Antalyaspor
- Haji Wright has scored nine goals from 12 appearances in the Turkish Super Lig this season. However, we currently do not collect data for this league.