• Bet Seahawks TE Noah Fant U 2.5 receptions (+130 BetMGM): Niners were NFL's only team not to allow catch to tight end Week 1; Fant in TE timeshare (20 total routes).
• Bet Cardinals +5.5 at Raiders (-110 BetMGM): Line movement of nearly field goal for Vegas makes no sense.
• Bet Falcons PK Younghoe Koo O 1.5 FGM vs. Rams (+115 BetMGM): Atlanta had an offensive success rate of 51.4% (5th in NFL), but it averaged 0.003 EPA/play (17th).
• New users who bet $10 or more at BetMGM will receive a free year’s subscription to PFF+ — a $79.99 value.
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
PFF's Best Bets for the late-afternoon slate in NFL Week 2:
Eric Eager: Arizona Cardinals +5.5 at Las Vegas Raiders (-110 BetMGM)
• The lookahead line for this game was around a field goal, and while last week was extremely disappointing for the Cardinals, the Raiders hanging around in Los Angeles against the Chargers wasn't exactly due to their own abilities – as they struggled to protect quarterback Derek Carr and turned the ball over numerous times. Furthermore, as we saw Thursday night, the Chargers aren't exactly the best at protecting multiple-score leads. Thus, while I do think the Raiders are the better team, the line movement in their direction makes little sense. Back Zona here.
Nathan Jahnke: Seattle Seahawks TE Noah Fant U 2.5 receptions vs. San Francisco 49ers (+130 BetMGM)
• The Seahawks used a three-man rotation at tight end through the preseason and Week 1, and all three players played between 20-37 offensive snaps. Fant only ran a route on 20 of Seattle's 35 pass plays and was targeted four times, leading to three completions for 16 yards. He now faces a 49ers team that only allowed 65 receptions to tight ends all of last season, the fifth-lowest among teams, and were the only team not to allow a catch to a tight end in Week 1.
Martyn Carlisle: Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos U 45.5 (-110 BetMGM)