• Saquon Barkley: 31 carries, 146 yards, 2 receptions, 16 receiving yards
• Darnell Mooney: 4 receptions, 94 yards
• For all fantasy football game recaps from Week 4, click here.
Click to jump to a fantasy football game recap:
[email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]
[email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]
[email protected] | [email protected] |
- Jones was forced to return to the game while the Giants mixed in wildcat plays and handoffs by Jones.
- The Giants don’t have another quarterback on the active roster but do have Davis Webb on the practice squad. He would be the quarterback if either Jones or Taylor misses time.
- The starting quarterback in New York has some potential due to their ability and willingness to run, but that would mostly be in superflex leagues.
Monitor the Kenny Golladay injury: Golladay seemed to have regained his starting role but suffered a knee injury in the third quarter and didn’t return.
- New York lost Sterling Shepard for the season with a torn ACL, opening a spot for Golladay.
- Both Kadarius Toney and Wan’Dale Robinson were inactive for this game due to injury.
- Golladay started the game opposite David Sills, with Richie James Jr. remaining the slot receiver.
- Darius Slayton took over for Golladay after the injury. He would likely remain the starter if all of the Giants' injured receivers remain out.
- This opens the door even further for Toney to see significant playing time once he’s healthy.
- Herbert had a fine game, totaling 77 yards on 19 carries and a 24-yard catch.
- Trestan Ebner served as the backup, but Herbert was clearly the preferred back in almost every situation.
- Herbert is worth keeping in fantasy starting lineups for as long as Montgomery is out.
- Even when Montgomery is healthy, Herbert should remain on fantasy rosters just in case he starts to see more playing time or Montgomery faces a setback.