• Chuba Hubbard leads the Panthers: Hubbard started the game and was the preferred back, as the Panthers continued to rely heavily on their ground attack.
• Parris Campbell’s a target machine: Formerly one of the least-targeted wide receivers in the NFL, Campbell is now seeing a ton of targets in Indianapolis.
Estimated reading time: 19 minutes
Jump to a position group:
Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings (Rostered in 67.5% of leagues on ESPN)
Because the Vikings were on a bye in Week 7, some fantasy managers cut Cousins in favor of a quarterback they could start.
- Cousins was a top-12 fantasy quarterback over the first six weeks.
- His 78.4 adjusted completion percentage was fifth-best among quarterbacks over the first six weeks.
- The Vikings have a top-eight schedule for quarterbacks for the rest of the season, including the second-best schedule during the fantasy playoffs.
Justin Fields, Chicago Bears (23.4%)
Fields threw for 190 yards and a touchdown and added 88 yards on the ground in Week 6. He takes on the Patriots on Monday Night Football.
- Fields' PFF grade has improved as the season has progressed: He earned a PFF grade of 43.0 over the first three weeks compared to 69.0 over the last three weeks.
- He’s run for at least 47 yards in each of his last four games.
- His last two games have been his best two in terms of completions and passing yards.
- Chicago has a few favorable matchups over the next month, making him a solid option during bye weeks.
Daniel Jones, New York Giants (28.7%)
In Week 7, Jones threw for 202 yards and a touchdown and added 107 yards and a score on the ground to continue his 2022 fantasy success.
- Jones was QB16 heading into the week, and this will move him up into the top-12 range.
- His 338 rushing yards are second-most among quarterbacks, as are his three rushing touchdowns.
- His 592 passing yards over the last three weeks are right around the league average.
- Jones has found a new favorite wide receiver in Wan’Dale Robinson. They’ve only played three regular season games together, and their chemistry should only improve from here.