• QB Justin Fields‘ shoulder: The Chicago Bears signal-caller was seen holding his shoulder on a cart after the game and could miss some time with the team's bye coming up.
• WR Mike Williams‘ ankle: The Los Angeles Chargers wideout reaggravated his high ankle sprain and could miss even more time.
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
An NFL player's injury status can have a significant effect on both real-life and fantasy football. Maybe most importantly at this time of year — at least for some — is that injuries heavily influence fantasy football rankings and start/sit decisions.
TENNESSEE TITANS @ GREEN BAY PACKERS
CHICAGO BEARS @ ATLANTA FALCONS
• Bears quarterback Justin Fields had hamstring cramps in the fourth quarter and injured his shoulder. He was seen holding his shoulder on a cart after the game. The Bears have a Week 14 bye. I would not be surprised to see Fields sit until after the bye.
• Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts suffered a potentially serious knee injury in the third quarter. I believe he avoided an ACL tear. He could still have injured his MCL, PCL or meniscus and/or suffered a bone bruise. I expect Pitts to miss time and, depending on the severity, it could be the rest of the season.
CAROLINA PANTHERS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS
CLEVELAND BROWNS @ BUFFALO BILLS
WASHINGTON COMMANDERS @ HOUSTON TEXANS
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
NEW YORK JETS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
• Jets running back Michael Carter left in the fourth quarter with a chest injury but returned later in the game. I do not expect him to miss Week 12.
LOS ANGELES RAMS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
• Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford appeared to suffer a concussion in the third quarter. This would be his second concussion in the past three weeks. If his concussion is confirmed, then he will enter the five-step protocol and I would expect him to miss several weeks.
DETROIT LIONS @ NEW YORK GIANTS
• Giants wide receiver Wan’Dale Robinson suffered what appeared to be a serious knee injury in the fourth quarter. The mechanism of injury is consistent with a torn ACL. Robinson will undergo further testing Monday.
LAS VEGAS RAIDERS @ DENVER BRONCOS
• Broncos running back Chase Edmonds left the game due to an ankle injury. The severity is unclear, and he will undergo further testing Monday.
DALLAS COWBOYS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS
CINCINNATI BENGALS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS
• Bengals running back Joe Mixon appeared to suffer a concussion in the third quarter. He will enter the five-step protocol and will have to clear it in order to play in Week 12.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
• Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney suffered a hamstring injury in the second quarter. I expect him to miss multiple weeks. Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire injured his ankle in the first quarter. I believe he sustained a high ankle sprain, which has a return-to-play timeline of typically four to six weeks.
• Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams reinjured his high ankle sprain. He will miss several weeks.