It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex rankings for Week 6 of the fantasy football season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Kareem Hunt, KC vs PIT (RB1) — Don't worry about Charcandrick West's two scores last week. Hunt out-touched West 32-3.
2. Antonio Brown, PIT @ KC (WR1) — Even with Ben Roethlisberger, Brown is still getting his. He racked up 10 catches on 19 targets last week.
3. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs LAR (RB2) — The Rams have surrendered the most rushing touchdowns (7) through the first five weeks of the season.
4. Julio Jones, ATL vs MIA (WR2) — Keep an eye on his status, but Jones appears to be on track to play and gets a plus matchup.
5. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs CLE (WR3) — Only Antonio Brown has seen more targets than Hopkins this season.
6. Michael Thomas, NO vs DET (WR4) — Cam Newton just lit up the Lions defense. This week it's Drew Brees' turn.
7. Jordy Nelson, GB @ MIN (WR5) — Nelson is dealing with a hamstring injury, so be sure to monitor his practice status.
8. Mike Evans, TB @ ARI (WR6) — Evans will likely draw Patrick Peterson's shadow, but he's a top-10 play regardless.
9. Le'Veon Bell, PIT @ KC (RB3) — He averages just 3.6 yards per carry, but Bell's healthy workload keeps his floor nice and high.
10. Todd Gurley, LAR @ JAC (RB4) — The redemption tour was derailed last week, but Gurley gets back on track in this one.
11. T.Y. Hilton, IND @ TEN (WR7) — Jacoby Brissett is a capable deep-ball thrower, which bodes well for Hilton in this favorable matchup.
12. Keenan Allen, LAC @ OAK (WR8) — Only three wideouts have seen more targets than Allen this season.
13. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs MIA (RB5) — Expect a favorable game script for Freeman with the Falcons heavy favorites.
14. C.J. Anderson, DEN vs NYG (RB6) — Anderson returns from bye and makes for an RB1 play in a plus matchup.
15. Chris Hogan, NE @ NYJ (WR9) — Yep. He's ahead of Brandin Cooks and is now a WR1 option.
(It's PFF Fantasy's Free Content Week. Keep up with all the offerings here.)
16. Melvin Gordon, LAC @ OAK (RB7) — Gordon got back on track last week and continues to roll against the Raiders.
17. Lamar Miller, HOU vs CLE (RB8) — His 4.0 yards per attempt don't impress, but Miller continues to see enough volume to warrant RB1 consideration
18. Brandin Cooks, NE @ NYJ (WR10) — Cooks is behind Hogan in this week's rankings, but his upside is still worthy of a WR1 spot.
19. Rob Gronkowski, NE @ NYJ (TE1) — Gronk hasn't had a massive fantasy day this season, but it's coming.
20. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs TB (WR11) — The veteran has been inconsistent this season, but he's a strong play in a plus matchup this week.
21. Jordan Howard, CHI @ BAL (RB9) — Howard ranks eight among running backs in carries and is doing a good job of creating on his own with 2.5 yards after contact per attempt.
22. Tyreek Hill, KC vs PIT (WR12) — Hill's upside continues to place him on the fringes of the WR1s during the bye weeks.
23. Mark Ingram, NO vs DET (RB10) — Ingram is worthy of RB1 consideration with Adrian Peterson now in Arizona.
24. Jay Ajayi, MIA @ ATL (RB11) — It's been a frustrating start to the season for Ajayi owners, but he carried the ball 25 times last week and gets a favorable matchup.
25. DeMarco Murray, TEN vs IND (RB12) — Murray is back in the lead for the Titans, out-touching Derrick Henry 18-4 last week.
26. Michael Crabtree, OAK vs LAC (WR13) — Sorry Amari Cooper owners, but Crabtree is now the top fantasy receiver in Oakland.
27. Adam Thielen, MIN vs GB (WR14) — With Stefon Diggs banged up, Thielen has the potential to see heavy volume this week.
28. Golden Tate, DET @ NO (WR15) — Tate draws a favorable matchup against the Saints in this one.
29. Marshawn Lynch, OAK vs LAC (RB13) — Lynch got in the end zone last week and should benefit from Derek Carr being back under center.
30. Doug Martin, TB @ ARI (RB14) — He returned from suspension and got off to a strong start in Week 5, but this is a tougher matchup for Martin.
31. Davante Adams, GB @ MIN (WR16)
32. Aaron Jones, GB @ MIN (RB15)
33. Jerick McKinnon, MIN vs GB (RB16) — McKinnon exploded on Monday night, but we still expect a committee in the Vikings backfield.
34. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs GB (WR17)
35. Ameer Abdullah, DET @ NO (RB17)
36. Kelvin Benjamin, CAR vs PHI (WR18)
37. Mike Gillislee, NE @ NYJ (RB18)
38. Amari Cooper, OAK vs LAC (WR19)
39. Devin Funchess, CAR vs PHI (WR20)
40. Zach Ertz, PHI @ CAR (TE2) — No tight end has seen more targets than Ertz this season.
41. Demaryius Thomas, DEN vs NYG (WR21)
42. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ CAR (WR22)
43. Javorius Allen, BAL vs CHI (RB19)
44. Pierre Garcon, SF @ WAS (WR23)
45. DeVante Parker, MIA @ ATL (WR24)
46. Carlos Hyde, SF @ WAS (RB20) — Tread lightly with Hyde. Matt Breida actually out-snapped him 37-35 last week.
47. Rishard Matthews, TEN vs IND (WR25)
48. Alvin Kamara, NO vs DET (RB21)
49. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN vs NYG (WR26)
50. Tevin Coleman, ATL vs MIA (RB22)
51. Elijah McGuire, NYJ vs NE (RB23) — The rookie could be in a feature role for the Jets if Matt Forte and Bilal Powell are out.
52. Jarvis Landry, MIA @ ATL (WR27)
53. Randall Cobb, GB @ MIN (WR28)
54. DeSean Jackson, TB @ ARI (WR29)
55. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs PHI (RB24)
56. Chris Thompson, WAS vs SF (RB25)
57. LeGarrette Blount, PHI @ CAR (RB26)
58. Terrelle Pryor, WAS vs SF (WR30)
59. Taylor Gabriel, ATL vs MIA (WR31)
60. Will Fuller, HOU vs CLE (WR32) — Yes, he's scored four times in the last two weeks, but Fuller isn't seeing heavy volume with just 9 targets over that span.
61. Duke Johnson, CLE @ HOU (RB27)
62. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ vs NE (WR33)
63. Jonathan Stewart, CAR vs PHI (RB28)
64. Isaiah Crowell, CLE @ HOU (RB29)
65. Marvin Jones, DET @ NO (WR34)
66. Travis Kelce, KC vs PIT (TE3)
67. John Brown, ARI vs TB (WR35)
68. Danny Amendola, NE @ NYJ (WR36)
69. Frank Gore, IND @ TEN (RB30)
70. Jeremy Maclin, BAL vs CHI (WR37)
71. Martavis Bryant, PIT @ KC (WR38) — Ben Roethlisberger's struggles and minimal targets make it tough to trust Bryant as anything more than a flex option.
72. Wayne Gallman, NYG @ DEN (RB31)
73. Delanie Walker, TEN vs IND (TE4)
74. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ DEN (WR39)
75. Alex Collins, BAL vs CHI (RB32)
76. Robert Kelley, WAS vs SF (RB33) — Kelley will be back in the lead for the Redskins this week, but he offers minimal upside.
77. Willie Snead, NO vs DET (WR40)
78. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs NE (WR41)
79. Jordan Reed, WAS vs SF (TE5)
80. Derrick Henry, TEN vs IND (RB34)
81. Allen Hurns, JAC vs LAR (WR42)
82. Tyrell Williams, LAC @ OAK (WR43) — Mike Williams will likely be active this week, and that puts a damper on Tyrell Williams' fantasy value.
83. Adrian Peterson, ARI vs TB (RB35)
84. Ted Ginn, NO vs DET (WR44)
85. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, NYJ vs NE (TE6)
86. Jamison Crowder, WAS vs SF (WR45)
87. Jamaal Charles, DEN vs NYG (RB36)
88. Mike Wallace, BAL vs CHI (WR46)
89. Evan Engram, NYG @ DEN (TE7) — The Giants are a mess right now, but Engram should benefit from Odell Beckham's and Brandon Marshall's season-ending injuries.
90. Sammy Watkins, LAR @ JAC (WR47)
91. James White, NE @ NYJ (RB37)
92. Andre Ellington, ARI vs TB (RB38)
93. Jaron Brown, ARI vs TB (WR48)
94. Cooper Kupp, LAR @ JAC (WR49)
95. Latavius Murray, MIN vs GB (RB39)
96. Cameron Brate, TB @ ARI (TE8)
97. Marlon Mack, IND @ TEN (RB40) — Mack was fantastic last week, but he's still behind Frank Gore in the pecking order.
98. Eric Decker, TEN vs IND (WR50)
99. J.J. Nelson, ARI vs TB (WR51)
100. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs GB (TE9)
101. Matt Breida, SF @ WAS (RB41)
102. Ricardo Louis, CLE @ HOU (WR52)
103. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ BAL (RB42)
104. Jared Cook, OAK vs LAC (TE10)
105. Martellus Bennett, GB @ MIN (TE11)
106. Nelson Agholor, PHI @ CAR (WR53)
107. Bilal Powell, NYJ vs NE (RB43)
108. Coby Fleener, NO vs DET (TE12) — Ed Dickson lit up the Lions defense last week, so Fleener has some streamer appeal.
109. Marqise Lee, JAC vs LAR (WR54)
110. Theo Riddick, DET @ NO (RB44)
111. Hunter Henry, LAC @ OAK (TE13)
112. Donte Moncrief, IND @ TEN (WR55)
113. Kendall Wright, CHI @ BAL (WR56)
114. Chris Ivory, JAC vs LAR (RB45)
115. Albert Wilson, KC vs PIT (WR57)
116. Ryan Griffin, HOU vs CLE (TE14)
117. Torrey Smith, PHI @ CAR (WR58) — He scored last week, but don't expect another long touchdown from Smith against the Panthers.
118. D'Onta Foreman, HOU vs CLE (RB46)
119. Orleans Darkwa, NYG @ DEN (RB47)
120. Marquise Goodwin, SF @ WAS (WR59)
121. Ed Dickson, CAR vs PHI (TE15)
122. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ KC (WR60) — The rookie receiver is gaining ground on Martavis Bryant.
123. Adam Humphries, TB @ ARI (WR61)
124. Zach Miller, CHI @ BAL (TE16)
125. Kenny Stills, MIA @ ATL (WR62)
126. Robert Woods, LAR @ JAC (WR63)
127. Travis Benjamin, LAC @ OAK (WR64)
128. Benjamin Watson, BAL vs CHI (TE17)
129. Corey Clement, PHI @ CAR (RB48)
130. Kenny Golladay, DET @ NO (WR65)
131. Jeremy Kerley, NYJ vs NE (WR66)
132. Shane Vereen, NYG @ DEN (RB49)
133. Jalen Richard, OAK vs LAC (RB50)
134. Austin Hooper, ATL vs MIA (TE18)
135. Roger Lewis, NYG @ DEN (WR67) — If Sterling Shepard can't suit up, Lewis could be the Giants No. 1 receiver this week.
136. Josh Doctson, WAS vs SF (WR68)
137. Dion Lewis, NE @ NYJ (RB51)
138. George Kittle, SF @ WAS (TE19)
139. Brandon Coleman, NO vs DET (WR69)
140. Bruce Ellington, HOU vs CLE (WR70)
141. Charcandrick West, KC vs PIT (RB52)
142. Samaje Perine, WAS vs SF (RB53)
143. Jack Doyle, IND @ TEN (TE20)
144. Seth Roberts, OAK vs LAC (WR71)
145. Ryan Grant, WAS vs SF (WR72)
146. Bennie Fowler, DEN vs NYG (WR73)
147. Austin Ekeler, LAC @ OAK (RB54)
148. Jesse James, PIT @ KC (TE21)
149. Charles Sims, TB @ ARI (RB55)
150. Robert Turbin, IND @ TEN (RB56)