• Back the Bengals (+4) against the Bills: Cincinnati getting more than a field goal in Buffalo is the side to back in this game. While the Bengals are banged up along the offensive line, the Bills' pass rush has looked lackluster without Von Miller.
• Ride Dallas Goedert‘s player props against the Giants: While player props have yet to be released for the divisional round, Goedert is set to be the next tight end to torch New York's defense.
• Click here to bet with BetMGM — new users receive first-bet insurance up to $1,000 and a free year of PFF+.
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Editor's Note: Betting lines are accurate as of post-Sunday Night Football.
Teaser: Kansas City Chiefs (-2.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars & Philadelphia Eagles (-1.5) vs. New York Giants
• Crossing both 3 and 7 creates a Wong teaser, as both those numbers capture a large proportion of game outcomes, which makes teasing through them a smart move.
• The Chiefs beat the brakes off the Jaguars in their prior matchup. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes earned a 90.0-plus PFF grade, while interior defender Chris Jones demolished the Jaguars' weak front to the tune of two sacks and four other pass-blocking wins. Jones is PFF’s top-graded defensive tackle this season and will be key to a well-rested Chiefs team moving on by three or more points.
• The Eagles and Giants played only once with each team fielding their starters. Philadelphia won that game by 26 in Week 14. Quarterback Jalen Hurts made three big-time throws and not a single turnover-worthy play in that game. The Giants' secondary features two cornerbacks with sub-55.0 PFF grades to go along with a blitz-heavy defense conducive to the Eagles' playmakers running wild. In that Week 14 game, Eagles edge defender Brandon Graham was the highest-graded player (94.0 PFF) after destroying Giants tackle Evan Neal, who failed to earn a grade above 40.0 in each of his past two games.